Cato Networks at a glance
Global. Encrypted. Optimized
The Cato Cloud Network is built on a globally distributed network of Points of Presence (PoPs). The PoPs are interconnected with an encrypted and optimized multi-carrier private backbone to ensure optimal global traffic routing. The Cato Cloud Network provides an affordable, SLA-backed, global enterprise network backbone.
One Logical Network
Cato holistically connects all network elements including branches, mobile users, physical and cloud datacenters. Connectivity is dynamically established to the nearest PoP so “last mile” latency is minimized. Regardless of physical PoP connection, Cato creates a single logical abstraction of the enterprise network with full visibility and control of all network traffic.
- Cato named 10 Cool Scurity Startups at RSA Conference
- Cato Networks Selected as Finalist for RSA Conference 2017 Innovation Sandbox Contest
- Cato Networks Expands Leadership Team in EMEA, Asia-Pacific and Japan as Momentum Builds for Software-Defined Cloud Networking
- The 10 Coolest Security Startups of 2016 - Cato Networks by CRN
- 38 Enterprise Startups That Will Boom in 2017, According to VC Investors
- Cato Networks the Israeli Network Security Co, Raises $30M