The New EU General Data Protection Regulation Training by Certified Practitioners
For further information or to speak to someone regarding our courses email us now here: email@example.com
ARC have been running GDPR Training Courses across the UK for nearly 6 months now. Whether you have already started the process, have it on your to-do-list, are going to look in the forthcoming months or just want a sanity check, then register to attend one of our extensive GDPR training courses from Leeds to Exeter, London to Cardiff, there is a centre near you!.
Our courses are run by EU GDPR Certified Practitioners, are extensive in content, provide you with a certificate of attendance and all the templates, information and assistance you need to be confident in taking the next steps.
Please see below an overview of course content and a list of our upcoming training course dates. Only £249 plus VAT for our on site training or £199 plus VAT for our distance learning courses or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- Overview of GDPR, it's background, terminology and what it means.
- What's new and the difference between the existing Data Protection Act.
- Key implementation and compliance areas.
- Data subjects, responding to and dealing with individuals exercising their data protection rights including time limits.
- Marketing departments and handling data appropriately.
- Human Resources departments and handling data appropriately.
- Key steps to implementing GDPR including:
- - Privacy by design
- - Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA's)
- - Protecting your business and adequate security tools
- - Training, competence and staff awareness requirements.
- - The role of a DPO (Data Protection Officer), Data Processors and Data Controllers.
- - Incident Response, breach reporting and business continuity options and requirements.
- - Updating policies, procedures and documenting processes now and ongoing.
- Effective data security management.
- International data transfers and third party agreements.
- Related compliance areas including Safe Harbour, PCI DSS, Cyber Essentials/Plus, ISO27001 and Penetration Testing.