Digital Marketing Strategies in accordance with GDPR
For further information or to speak to someone regarding our courses email us now here: firstname.lastname@example.org
ARC have been running Training Courses across the UK for over a year now. The new General Data Protection Regulation now affects businesses in the way that they attract new customers, how they gain consent and re-market their products and solutions to new customers. How is this achieveable, new digital marketing strategies and building your business again.
Our Digital Marketing courses cover both aspects including marketing strategies, successful campaigns, utilising software packages to help build marketing databases, re-gaining consent, gaining new opportunities and marketing from a legal perspective.
It also covers digital marketing from a design angle and being able to use some new and exciting packages to build your new marketing focus.
Please see below an overview of course content and a list of our upcoming training course dates. Only £289 plus VAT for our on site training or £199 plus VAT for our distance learning courses or email email@example.com for further information.
- Overview of GDPR, it's background, terminology and what it means.
- What's new and the difference between the existing Data Protection Act.
- Key implementation and compliance areas.
- Data subjects, responding to and dealing with individuals exercising their data protection rights including time limits.
- Marketing departments and handling data appropriately.
- Human Resources departments and handling data appropriately.
- Key steps to implementing GDPR including:
- - Privacy by design
- - Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA's)
- - Protecting your business and adequate security tools
- - Training, competence and staff awareness requirements.
- - The role of a DPO (Data Protection Officer), Data Processors and Data Controllers.
- - Incident Response, breach reporting and business continuity options and requirements.
- - Updating policies, procedures and documenting processes now and ongoing.
- Effective data security management.
- International data transfers and third party agreements.
- Related compliance areas including Safe Harbour, PCI DSS, Cyber Essentials/Plus, ISO27001 and Penetration Testing.