The New EU General Data Protection Regulation Training by Certified Practitioners
For further information or to speak to someone regarding our courses email us now here: firstname.lastname@example.org
ARC have been running GDPR Training Courses across the UK for nearly 6 months now. Whether you have already started the process, have it on your to-do-list, are going to look in the forthcoming months or just want a sanity check, then register to attend one of our extensive GDPR training courses from Leeds to Exeter, London to Cardiff, there is a centre near you!.
Our courses are run by EU GDPR Certified Practitioners, are extensive in content, provide you with a certificate of attendance and all the templates, information and assistance you need to be confident in taking the next steps.
Please see below an overview of course content and a list of our upcoming training course dates. Only £249 plus VAT for our on site training or £199 plus VAT for our distance learning courses or email email@example.com for further information.
- Overview of GDPR, it's background, terminology and what it means.
- What's new and the difference between the existing Data Protection Act.
- Key implementation and compliance areas.
- Data subjects, responding to and dealing with individuals exercising their data protection rights including time limits.
- Marketing departments and handling data appropriately.
- Human Resources departments and handling data appropriately.
- Key steps to implementing GDPR including:
- - Privacy by design
- - Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA's)
- - Protecting your business and adequate security tools
- - Training, competence and staff awareness requirements.
- - The role of a DPO (Data Protection Officer), Data Processors and Data Controllers.
- - Incident Response, breach reporting and business continuity options and requirements.
- - Updating policies, procedures and documenting processes now and ongoing.
- Effective data security management.
- International data transfers and third party agreements.
- Related compliance areas including Safe Harbour, PCI DSS, Cyber Essentials/Plus, ISO27001 and Penetration Testing.
GDPR ISO17024 Accredited CoursesOur courses have been tailored to ensure the highest quality of materials is provided, ongoing improvement, specifications, exams and certifications and all our trainers are qualified.
GDPR Certified CoursesARC Network & Security are members of British Standards Institute and we are constantly working towards achieving high standards across our business, our services and our training courses.