GDPR Training courses by Certified Practitioners
Most companies are fed up with the acronym 'GDPR' already and the deadline isn't upon us yet! Whether you have already started the process, have it on your to-do-list, are going to look in the forthcoming months or just want a sanity check then register to attend one of our extensive GDPR training courses UK wide.
Our courses are run by EU GDPR Certified Practitioners, are extensive in content, provide you with a certificate of attendance and all the templates, information and assistance you need to be confident in taking the next steps.
Please see below an overview of course content and a list of our upcoming training course dates. Only £249 plus VAT or email email@example.com for further information.
- Overview of GDPR, it's background, terminology and what it means.
- What's new and the difference between the existing Data Protection Act.
- Key implementation and compliance areas.
- Data subjects, responding to and dealing with individuals exercising their data protection rights including time limits.
- Marketing departments and handling data appropriately.
- Human Resources departments and handling data appropriately.
- Key steps to implementing GDPR including:
- - Privacy by design
- - Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA's)
- - Protecting your business and adequate security tools
- - Training, competence and staff awareness requirements.
- - The role of a DPO (Data Protection Officer), Data Processors and Data Controllers.
- - Incident Response, breach reporting and business continuity options and requirements.
- - Updating policies, procedures and documenting processes now and ongoing.
- Effective data security management.
- International data transfers and third party agreements.
- Related compliance areas including Safe Harbour, PCI DSS, Cyber Essentials/Plus, ISO27001 and Penetration Testing.